In case you are wondering where we manufacture our room dividers, this video tells you all you need to know about where we make Screenflex room dividers but rest assured, we only sell room dividers made in America.
Where Are Screenflex Room Dividers Made?
We sell Room Dividers Made In The USA
Many American consumers think it is important to buy products made in America. In an informal Facebook poll, 1000 people were asked a few questions about the products that they buy and the importance of buying American-made products. An overwhelming number of those who responded, said they try to buy U.S. made products each year.
We make and assemble all of our Screenflex Room Divider products in Lake Zurich, Illinois. Right here in the good USA.
Buying products made in the USA has a lot of positive economic value as well as promoting safe labor standards all over the world. Foreign labor standards allow unsafe working conditions in many factories.
Interestingly enough, I found some facts about buying American made products. Here they are:
- Just one manufacturing job will support five other U.S. jobs.
- If consumer spending shifted only $5.00 per day to support American made products, unemployment would return to normal levels.
- Wages are impacted by the purchasing of U.S. products.
- In 2000, more than 17 million Americans worked in manufacturing compared to only 12 million in 2012.
- It is estimated that 5 million jobs would be created if the U.S. trade deficit were cut in half.
- The Chinese economy is projected to be larger than the U.S. economy by 2016.
- Did you know that 70% of all GM vehicles are built outside of the U.S.?
This article lists 55 facts about our economy and American made products. If you like what you see and would like to receive a catalog with prices or have any questions, just contact us at 800-553-0110, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org